Trampoline Central are always seeking new venues to hold our professional, high quality Trampolining Coaching Courses. We use leisure centres, universities, colleges, schools and private trampolining clubs and will consider venues anywhere in the UK.
We also provide in-house trampolining courses both in the UK and overseas if you meet the trampoline coaching course requirements.
If you are interested in hosting a trampolining course at your venue, first check your facility meets our minimum trampoline standards listed below. If your venue meets or exceeds our trampoline equipment requirements contact us to discuss the possibility of organising a course.
Essential Equipment Requirements
- 3 + Trampolines (preferably school trampolines with fixed chains).
- One good quality Trampoline Push on Mat per trampoline eg: 4 trampolines, 4 push in mats.
- Sufficient Floor/Gym Mats that stretch from end deck to end deck or the full length of the trampolines
- Trampoline Dividing mats or Safety Mats to cover trampoline end frames when set out end to end
- All equipment has been inspected within the last 12 months and is fit for purpose
- Trampoline safety End Decks with good quality end deck mats or safety mats
Essential Facility Requirements
- Access to FREE drinking water, water dispenser/water fountain
- Access to Mens/Ladies toilets.
- Room suitable to seat up to 24 delegates for a written exam for one hour at the end of the course
- Hotel (Travel Lodge/Premier Inn or other reasonably priced national hotel chain within 20-30 minutes drive of the venue)
- FREE on-site or on-street car parking for all course delegates
The fees we pay vary depending on the area and quality of the facility and the number of trampolines available. The fees cover all aspects of the trampolining course, including the use of an exam room. We have set rental fees for each region based on the facility and equipment available.
Safety is paramount therefore it is essential that all the minimum required equipment be available during the course.
If you meet the above requirements and wish to host a trampoline course at your venue please contact our trampolining course organiser on firstname.lastname@example.org advising the full postal address of the venue, potential dates and details of the equipment you have on site.