This British Gymnastics accredited training course enables you to teach the trampolining skills within the course syllabus for the benefit of your pupils unsupervised within the school curriculum only.
Syllabus Level 2 (Part 2)
Level 2 expands on the Level 1 skills and syllabus. The Teachers Trampoline Award Level 2 includes;
- Full twist in to and out of seat, front and back landings,
- Complex twisting skills
- Skills and progressions leading to forward and backward somersaults
- Observation & analysis
- BG competitions, Form Judging & Tariffing
- Somersault biomechanics
- You must be a qualified PE teacher or trainee PE teacher in the penultimate or final year of training.
- Dance Teachers with QTS can also attend
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- If booking Level 2 only, you must of successfully completed or hold a BG Level 1 certificate
- You may book on to Level 1&2 at the same time
The practical element of this course is internally assessed throughout the duration of the course by our professional qualified courses tutors who will assess your competence to teach trampolining through a variety of asessment methods. Practicall assessment involves self assessment questions, verbal questioning plus a 45minute written examination at the end of day 2 to confirm knowledge and understanding
Pass Mark: 60% (re-sits of theory examination – £50 each)
This is the highest level of accreditation for PE teachers through British Gymnastics. A refresher course should be completed every 2-3 years to maintain competence to teach trampolining.
Includes, resources, 1 x hand held coaching belt, assessment & certification, plus continued advice and support for as long as you continue to use our services.
To book this Course Dates page to view the Course List and download trampoline course application forms for full details including prices.